Friday, October 9, 2009

Success?!

What do you do when it's 27 degrees outside and starting to snow?  I don't know what you do; Mike and I go to Target!  We went in for a new scale (is it kinda funny that Mike broke my old one?!  yes, yes it is) and some gloves for Mike's time on the fields tomorrow *crosses fingers the games are canceled due to inclement weather*, and we walked out with this:

Well, not ALL of those Hot Wheels came from this trip.  They'd just been waiting for the seriously awesome case that did!  I got the very last one, and the wheel actually spins and it holds a ton of cars!  Also, did you know Target has sweet socks for a dollar?!  A DOLLAR!  So I loaded up on some of those, too.  Finally, the last thing I needed to complete my Glinda (I dropped the "Ga" for posperity's sake) costume for Wicked was a wig.  The wand was an added bonus.  $9.99 wig.  You can't get any better than that.  "I think I got the shaft on this Target trip..." Mike commented.  "You got a scale, too!" I retorted.

Target rules.


You Haven't Told Me Anything by Keane

3 comments:

  1. Great... now I can Weight my disappointment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weigh... that was supposed to say "weigh my disappointment" Maybe we should have gotten me a dictionary too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew what you meant...and Target does NOT deserve any more of our money in October!

    Want to do there tonight after Italian? ;-)

    ReplyDelete