Saturday, October 31, 2009

Best. Halloween. EVER!

Sporting the fantastic wig a la Glinda from Wicked!  Just in time for lunch before the afternoon show!  The stories from the bus rides there and back as well as walking around in this gettup are priceless.  Including... "Have you been thanked today?" me: "Thanked for what?!" "Thanked for keeping America beautiful?"

I turned 5 shades of red, and the older couple next to me couldn't stop laughing!

Glinda (the "Ga" is silent) and Elphaba!  When they were finally on their way to Oz and Glinda cam out in a yellow dress, everyone in my party looked at me and pointed and went "Hey!"  Yes.  Yes, I've seen this before.

At Intermission, the older couple in front of us stood up, turned around, saw me, and almost fell over from excitement, since at that point, she'd been out in her yellow dress.  I was the only person dressed up as Glinda!  Not the most popular character...

I LOVE THIS PHOTO!

Dave & Busters with Indiana Jones, The Biker Chic, Wolverine, and Fairy, respectively!

Makeup made this costume awesome.  That and Mike's wicked facial hair!

Trivia game with the Townsends.  We had such a fun time!

Old pros.  With seriously awesome hairdos.

Check out these bad boys.  Not sure the purpose of the white feathery part.  But whatev.

Chocolate cake!

They even made an xBox game in Mike's honor!

Finally getting into Ryan & Nina's house after having lost the key :-/  It was pretty funny.  At 1:30 in the morning, most things are.

Trapped!  We got Step Child in a good bind.  Mike knows his cards.  Absolute blast!

No Good Deed from Wicked the Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment