Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Grand (or Baby's Grand)

A keyboard might just've saved my marriage!

Ok, that's a total exaggeration.  But Mike was appalled when I suggested finding an inexpensive piano to bring to our apartment so I could learn again.  The idea of getting an upright into our 2nd floor apartment might've given him pause (and nervous gas) but he never missed a beat when Tim offered up his terribly expensive, overly complicated, multi-buttoned keyboard.  It sounds beautiful - just like a grand (when it's on that setting - it took 30 minutes just to figure out how to do that - there are over 300).  And as soon as Mike remembers to bring the pedal, I'm going to be a machine on this...machine!  

Mike knows.




Nights in White Satin redone by David Lanz

4 comments:

  1. oooooh... does this keyboard play different instruments?

    I love playing chopsticks on the drum setting :-)

    mayhem... MAYHEM :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has over 300 different "types" of piano alone... It definitely has some drums... one setting is called "Dr. Livingston I presume?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - there are so many it's almost stressful! CHAOS!

    ReplyDelete