Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Lumber Baron Inn

Mike has been telling me for WEEKS now that he can't wait for our "Mystery Dinner" - he wouldn't tell me where we were going, what we were doing, or what we'd be eating.  And I'd try to playfully pull it out of him, and he'd tell me each time that he'd already told me exactly what we were doing.

Turns out, the mystery dinner really was...a mystery dinner!  Neither of us have been to anything like this - it was a blast!  We showed up with a bunch if other unsuspecting onlookers - including the elders of a Presbyterian church (who receveived the most lip) and had lots of laughs, a great meal, and exploration of an 1800s mansion in the middle of The Highlands, just west of downtown; all while solving the mystery of who was swindling Crusty Grinn (pictured in the wheelchair below).

He is so clever, that Mike!





I Remember by Deadmau5

No comments:

Post a Comment