Sunday, October 25, 2009

Premier

I think my friend Jen might be one of the few people left on the planet that hasn't read the Twilight series.  She does, however, know how much I love them, and that I plan - once again - to see the premier of New Moon, as I did with Twilight (however horrible it might've been).  So when she stumbled upon the town of Forks, along with La Push, and the Quillette reservation, she stopped to get me a sweatshirt from the very place that inspired the novel.  She also bought me an extra small, God love her.  And it FITS!

Well, in all actuality, Meyer Googled "rainiest city in the US with an Indian reservation nearby" and found Forks, WA.  It worked!


Life in Technicolor by Coldplay

2 comments:

  1. :-)

    you'll look pretty darn cute in that thing :-)

    It's rainy and cold in CS. It must be freezing in CO.

    Wear it well, my friend... wear it well.... WITH WARM SOCKS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete