Thursday, October 29, 2009

MTD

I was not a happy camper when I woke up this morning to a message saying we would, indeed, be meeting in DTC for our monthly org meeting.  I vascilated so long between driving and taking the bus/light rail and by the time I was on the road, I was going to be late either way.  I mean, I've never ridden the bus, didn't exactly know how to get from the stop downtown to the Lightrail to continue on.  But I decided I'd rather have someone else dealing with the crazy scary roads. so I put on my Mass Transit Panties (not to be confused with my Big Girl Panties) and dealt with it.  As it turns out, that might've been the best decision of my life.  At least this week.

Also, faithful readers, you don't have to pay for both the bus AND the Light Rail!  You buy ONE $3.50 ticket and you get a transfer.  So for $7 I got peace, contentment, and one of the best views of this amazing snow for an hour!  Best $7 I've ever spent.

I am MTD.  Mass Transit Dedah.


Had NO idea this foutain was here!  They built this after I moved up north.

It was causing some icicle chaos.  So beautiful.

Soaked jeans.

Before...

SNOW ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Mike found when he opened the door...freezing, but on a snow angel high!

Booya!

Extraordinary by Mandy Moore

3 comments: