Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Ice Cream Noob

Let's establish first that Mike's heinous facial hair is for his Halloween costume and will be gone come Sunday.  Now. When my mom called me this morning to check snow status, she asked me if I'd made snow ice cream.  I was shocked that the idea never even occured to me!  "I bet Mike hasn't ever had snow ice cream!"  Turns out I was correct, so I waited all day for him to get home so I could make him some!

5 cups snow
2 cups Half & Half (fat free!)
1 cup sugar (which makes up for the above lack of fat)
1.5 tsp Vanilla extract
Mix and enjoy!

Here are his reactions, in sequence:
Not so sure about this...
Really, we need to document via camera this occasion?

Alright.  Here goes.

Huh.  That's actually not bad.  For snow, that's really good!

Yeah, ok.  I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment