Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crack

It's that time again!  I signed up for some crochet classes at Jo-Ann's today, and what did they have by the register?  Yes.  Legal drugs.  Also know as Candy Corn.  How can you say no to these?  Inject me directly in my arm with sugar and corn syrup while your at it!

But my precious...my precious Candy Corn...

Side note: I'm pretty sure I was the only woman in a suit in Jo-Ann's today.  And by pretty sure, I mean dead positive.  *le sigh*


Scream by Benjamin Gate

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I LOVE crocheting now! And I finished my hat! :D Awww....too bad we don't live in the same city - then we could have totally awesome crochet dates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Lewis black:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8yuvMsvNqY

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a crochet date, PBJ!

    Mike, i still think they're awesome - even if they're from the 1900s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-)

    KENDRA! I've been crocheting plastic grocery bags! You would love it! It's crafty recycling! OK... seriously... We could all have a crochet date using Google video chat, right? Maybe?

    !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth do you make crochet plastic grocery bags?! I need a website!

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's one!
    http://www.ccthita-swan.org/pdf/Crocheting_bags.pdf

    ReplyDelete