Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two Words

Ryan took me to visit the two dealerships he was handing off to me and my new zone the day my sister was landing in Denver for my wedding. All I could think about was the next 3 exciting days, seeing my family and friends, marrying the man I love. So I was slightly giddy, and definitely not on my most professional behavior. My new service manager at one particular store was gathering service advisors' cards for me so I could include them in my distribution lists. Steve was one. His last name is Nardone. Which, by itself, is a pretty normal-sounding name.

But his e-mail address is snardone@whatever.com. I took one look at that and burst into fits of laughter, between which I tried to explain that his name, on his card, was "Snardone". Say it with me now. Snardone. Seriously. It's like the last name Shner. It gets me into giggles EVERY time.

He has not since lived this down. So I figured, they didn't have a word of they day; they needed one, since they have a specific place for it and everything. I let them define it...

I didn't need that much trouble.

Come Undone by Duran Duran (just let it roll right past you)

No comments:

Post a Comment