Friday, August 21, 2009

Cash for Clunkers

This program cannot end soon enough. If you were in the industry and could see just how badly this program was managed by the goverment, you wouldn't think twice about showing up wherever you could to protest government-run healthcare. I'm not even kidding you. We're so screwed if that goes through. Trust me, I know.

On the bright side, this non-clunker graced the parking lot of my dealership today. Beautiful car, reminded me of when we were little riding in my dad's '63 Lincoln Continental convertible, with suicide doors. They just don't make 'em like they used to...

Which, come to think of it, is probably a good thing. Vintage has its place.

Temporary by Rogue Wave

7 comments:

  1. hehehehehe.

    I would love to hear more about it from your standpoint. It seems a little a;sldfja;sldk even from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dealer group waiting for more than half a million dollars from the government...if you keep in mind these dealerships are, in and of themselves, small businesses too, that's enough to make you lose sleep at night...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible, black with suicide doors.

    Remember that the next time you see my dad...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so screwed... my memory blows...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was for bonus points only, you're ok!

    ReplyDelete