Saturday, May 17, 2008

Then I saw her face...now I'm a believer!

I surprised Mike by taking him to dinner at the Aquarium!

He's been wanting to go for a while now...

So we perused the fish & animals...and I told him about the last time I was there, the Tiger watched me the entire time I was near his area. I swear to you, I'd move, and his eyes would follow me. I'm sure he was thinking, "Mmmm...BBKendra."

We ate a nice meal in front of a bunch of fish, none of which were dinner...

But the highlight was walking through the giftshop on the way out. I was partial to the otters, since we couldn't see any live ones because it was too late. It was Mike, though, that pointed out Jean. "Look at that face!" I crooned. And before I knew what was happening, Mike had grabbed him and was checking out. I was so happy! Jean will now be going on every trip I take!

3 comments: