Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ample parking day or night

Here are 3 facts of which you were probably not aware:

1. South Park is a real town that is in the mountains of Colorado.
2. I've actually been there...
3. I LOVE the South Park cartoon show.

It is SO wrong on so many levels, but it is equal-opportunity in the people religions, beliefs, and countries it makes fun of on an episodic basis. So, needless to say, I was thrilled when I found a website that allowed you to create your own South Park character! What started off as a distraction quickly turned into an obsession.

You'll have to click on the picture to get the full effect (and, not working in this office, you probably won't quite get how funny and dead on these are, but)...here is my office, South Park Style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment