Monday, May 2, 2011

The Devil's in the Details

And so are quite a few bucks of our budget!  I've had these house numbers since we moved in - spotted them on a random trip to Lowe's and had to have them!  But the lamps we bought after deciding what colors we were painting the house (also at Lowe's)!  We changed the light bulbs and I cleaned the cover on the back porch light (not shown), sanded down the futon (or "Cloud" as Kona calls it).  Mike hung the new numbers, and I installed the lights.

Before:


That's right, folks.  I am officially what I would refer to as a B.A.  Seriously.  Wired, hung, and all - with a tad bit of help from Mike with the two smaller ones, as the screws that came with them were too long.  Lowe's loves us.
After:
Small lights for on either side of the garage...
And a big one for the porch!

2 comments: