Friday, May 6, 2011

Steve!

I planted a tree!  I decided to go with the Cleveland Flowering Pear as I will forever be fond of what we lovingly referred to as Popcorn trees growing up.  It's about time I had one of my own.  I took this photo, uploaded it, then realized my Juniper looked just scraggly (hence wanting to remove it in the first place). So I grabbed Mike's hedgers, and went to town...
 The result?  A manicured blob of juniper.  You may not be able to tell a difference, but I totally can!  And that's all that matters!
I've decided to name the CFP Steve.  That way when I get home I can exclaim "Steeeeeeve!" as I used to do with any parts or service personnel named such.  Don't ask me why; it just amuses me.  I'm hoping being heartily greeted will help him grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment