Saturday, April 30, 2011

Doing things a little out of order today, but am just too excited about our brand new exterior!  Here are the colors we used so hopefully others can be benefitted, as I had a difficult time finding actual photos of the paint, much less picking out the colors.  After the major stress of second-guessing my painting decision, it makes it that much more pleasing to be as thoroughly happy with the colors!


Be sure to click to get the full effect - it looks darker in photos than it actually is.  Such a rich color, and the job was incredibly well-done!  Gardner Painting was the company with which we contracted, and the work was actually done by Brother's Painting, owned by a man named Angel.  They did an incredible job, so happy with the final outcome.

This door makes a statement (inspired by this shirt)...I LOVE IT!


 It's time to find some acrylic spray paint for plastics and brighten up my great-grandmother's porch furniture!
 Seriously not as chocolate as it looks in pictures.  I can't wait for my family to see it!
So much better than the original - it's about time after 16 years with the original mauve/pink paint combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment