Saturday, October 11, 2008

When I grow up, I'm going to be a zombie hunter

There are several things with which I have fascination that even I find relatively disturbing and highly unexplainable. Life after a huge zombie viral outbreak (or any viral outbreak, for that matter in which only a few humans survive - think Terminator or Steven King's The Stand) is just one of those. So, needless to say, The Zombie Hunters is a comic near and dear to my undead heart. The artist does a wonderful job of evoking emotion with facial expression. I can't describe how, but it's admirable.

And it has a love story. Need I say more.

The Unforgiven by Apocolyptica

3 comments:

  1. you should read 'the zombie survival guide' & 'world war z' by max brooks if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I OWN the Zombie Survival Guide, my beautiful friend - how psycho am I?! But this World War Z is new to me...thanks!

    Mmmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete