Wednesday, October 8, 2008

If life had background music playing your song

Would I rather sit and watch two worthless windbags talk about both changing nothing at all by doing and being the exact same thing we don't need while trying to show each other to be exactly what they both are (worthless)? Or sit and watch one of my top 5 bands blow the speakers with their windpipes and my accompanying air guitar?

"Hello, Anberlin!"

We were all happy cause the transvestite on Colfax gave us free parking tags cause he/she thought we were such a cute engaged couple! And they loved my MKX! It is Lincoln after all...

Mike's actually working on his guest list. It's amazing what I have goin' on in that Crackberry. But wait...I didn't even have to cajole him into it! So good...

This was about the time I had major guilt about bringing Mike to this concert when he doesn't even know Anberlin (seriously, I'm shmoopified). The band before them, I kid you not, titled "Scary Kids Scaring Kids" was so aptly named. I think my ears were bleeding; I've never experienced such horrendous sound.

My face looked like this for a good 30 minutes. Their keyboardist was literally flailing all over the stage. I think that was actually his role, you couldn't even hear his instrument, just see him flopping around all high maintenance-like. I've never seen anything like it.

Just shoot us.

I wanted to take more. But they came on, and I started rockin' out until the concert was over! Le sigh...LOVE THEM.


Anberlin Out the Wazoo!

3 comments:

  1. 1. I'm not THAT well trained...
    2. That Keyboard player (Keytarist) was strung out on crack... had to be.
    3. They were the worst live band I've every heard...
    4. Free parking rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. I got my hands on some of "There For Tomorrow" and they kick A**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! I forgot to look them up! I really need to put my iPod on your Napster! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete