Thursday, March 29, 2012

Off the Beaten Path

And on the sky path!  They just finished a sky path (I have no idea what the technical term for that is) across Colfax from Colorado Children's Hospital leading to heaven in a bread basket.  Panera Bread opened and I will now be there every Thursday.  Their Chicken Salad sandwich is insane.  Give me the current read (or New iPad come Friday), Thursday dinner, and sunshine and I am a happy camper.

The walk on pretty days is the perfect way to end the work day (one way) and begin the Gift Shop Girl shift (walking back) the next.  It's almost like I walk across the bridge one person, and walk back another.  All with the soundtrack of sunshine and traffic.

Also, if you haven't gotten a My Panera account, you really should.

No comments:

Post a Comment