Saturday, March 24, 2012

Anniversary Date Day

Since Mike and I were both busy on our anniversary coaching and becoming a TV celebrity respectively, we celebrated our three year anniversary today!  Mike made me breakfast in bed, took me to the Butterfly Pavilion (how we've not been there before, I have no idea), and we toured the Shea Spaces at Reunion, taking tons of pictures.  We ended the beautiful day at Snarf's, then enjoyed an evening at home with Two Buck and Dumb & Dumber (still don't get that movie).  What an excellent way to celebrate being together!
I actually had no idea we were going there, and still wore that jacket.  Priceless.  I was the envy of many a high school girl (or so the told me).
 Gross.
 Mike didn't even notice them til I pointed them out!  He was too busy staring at the swarms flying around.  Luvs it!
 This little guy hitched a ride on Mike through half the pavilion!
 Moved around a bit...but never left!
 Mike was super protective; so cute.
Caring is Creepy by The Shins

2 comments: