Monday, January 23, 2012

The Tree

It occured to me last week that I absolutely despise plastic plants.  All this one did was gather dust in the corner of my office next to my nifty conference table (where I often eat lunch with a good book).  Besides, it blocked my window!  So Friday morning (as I am the first person in at sixfreakin'thirty in the morning), I stealthily placed it in JB's cube. The laughter that ensued was almost nonstop.  In fact, his initial reaction upon finding it's new home was priceless.

But because we have several of these around the office, I decided this morning to put one in Nate's office as well.   He, assuming that his boss place it there as a joke, moved it to the regional managers office.  Complete fake foliage chaos.  I loved it.  They are all moving around except for JB's, who is actually starting to like it...or like the attention it gets.  Either way, I'm heartily amused and that's all that really matters!



No comments:

Post a Comment