Monday, January 9, 2012

Tebowing

Last night after the Bronco's amazing win over the Steelers (you can pick your jaw up off the floor regarding my knowledge of aforementioned game and subsequent win - I have my secrets), I posted to Facebook that as much as I have loved the Cowboys (well, pretended to love since Emmitt and Aikman left), I'm jumping ship and supporting Tebow. 

You would not BELIEVE the onslaught of comments that ensued.  But one of my former co-workers and favorite people who now works for Ford out in California (his wife survived Hodgkins last year - we're tight), posted that he wanted a photo of me Tebowing.  I asked a mutual friend of ours to help me out this morning in the office.

When he said he was using it as his desktop background, I thought he was kidding, until he sent me this:
Laughed so hard I almost cried.  Even if it's only there for the photo, it's still priceless.

Lucky Denver Mint by Jimmy Eat World

No comments:

Post a Comment