Monday, January 2, 2012

This Little Piggy

My freshman year of college was...rough.  Most of which was my own fault.  But my mom knew how bad it was getting in December when I turned 19.  She came down to College Station with my Gran & Grandad to take me to lunch, go grocery shopping, and give me something to open on my birthday.  She gave me a big, soft pink robe and pig slippers.  I wore those for four years, one in Davis Gary (which I'd like to forget - setting up a blanket in the dorm hallway to hide from my roomate and talk to my boyfriend three hours away, these piggies were my best friends), and three years in Schuhmacher Hall (which I still sometimes miss).

I've been going through everything in my closets and under beds, shedding so to speak and readying the first donation to ARC of 2012.  I found these in a container, and decided it was the perfect opportunity to reignite the passion.  I took Mike to the airport this morning, it's just me and the puppies for a weak.  The companionship is warranted.

Now, if I could just don them without Kona and Keebs viewing me as a walking chew toy...
Trojans by Atlas Genuis

No comments:

Post a Comment