Sunday, December 18, 2011

Concernicus

The really funny thing to watch the past few days have been the dogs.  They are sleeping a lot more around us in the living room than normal, because I'm sleeping all the time.  Even their bedtime hours are all out of wack due to sleeping through the day and not being able to doso again at night (while the Big Comfy Chair is comfy when you're awake, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep not only sitting up, but avoiding anything touching one full side of your back is difficult, to say the least). 

One night, Mike fell asleep with me in the living room, as did the dogs - their first night out of their crate.  Every time I moved Keebler bolted up just to look at me and make sure everything was O.K.

It seemed like they even knew how fragile I was, as they didn't even jump on me.  Dogs are such precious things in life; they know Their People.

I took this photo of Mike and Kona from BCC.  True to form, still taking a picture a day even after surgery.  I love this little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment