Sunday, December 25, 2011

And to all a Good Night

This Christmas was definitely in the Top 5 holiday memories.  The amazing way it came together, spending my first Christmas in Colorado (and in my own home!), the blessing of my parents flying up here (had they been driving, they wouldn't have been able to come due to road closures in Kansas and New Mexico), not having to drive 16 hours after surgery (which, again, due to road closures, we wouldn't have been able to do, either).  Had we not had the C-Scare, we wouldn't have been able to spend Christmas with my family...

AND MY PARENTS DID STOCKINGS! 

Mike and I love stockings.  We pulled out goodies from oversized socks, unwrapped gifts in the light of my Christmas tree, and ended the evening with a showing of Easy A.  It was also Keebler's first Christmas.  You can see the remnants of their gifts all around their tired little bodies. 

Keebs wants to do that again!

1 comment: