Friday, September 9, 2011

Staind

Alright, this *should* be the last photo set of The Library.  Until I get more lighting.  But seriously.  I have a libraryAnd I stripped and stained two pieces of furniture.  I think that calls for slight gloatage.  Only slight.
 The dogs are probably in it more than I am...but look at that table!  So much better than light!
 Even more room for crate entry...they like.  I need some ideas on further lighting that can go on the top of the shelves against the short wall (next to the clock).  This room is fairly dark at night with only the one lamp and the entry light we turn on to remind ourselves the outdoor lights are on.  Preferably something I can spray paint.  I was thinking maybe an array of spraypainted metal pedestal lamps.  Or something.  Ponder it.
Appreciate the matching of the coffee table and the book shelves.

APPRECIATE!
Cause that baby has two sandings and seven layers of stain.  NeverAgain.  Give me my Krylon and call me happy.  Freakin' Minwax.  It lies.

But I still have The Library.  I can cross that off the list!  And admire my beloved collection of tomes.  Le sigh.  It is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment