Sunday, September 18, 2011

Should've Taken the Blue Pill

After 5.5 years of working with a laptop that met it's heyday when I was in high school (if that) we finally received new work computers!  Not only did we get these stellar Dells running Windows 7, but we were also shipped 20" monitors and keyboards for our offices.  My office just happens to be at Quivas St!

So between the egregious personal iMac (of which I never posted a photo when my old one completely crashed this summer forcing me to buy a new one; I was too embarrassed by the size), a laptop and a monitor which are linked so that I actually have two screens to work with (thanks Mike!) simultaneously, I think my office looks more like a stockbrocker's.  Or Neo's.  I like to pretend I'm in the matrix while working on wholesale.  It's so much more mysterious that way.
Stellar, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment