Saturday, January 8, 2011

This week's thrift store finds

Mike actually wanted to read in bed with me the other night.  In hopes this might, one day, turn into more than a yearly occurance, I found him a really nice floor lamp with two different settings at ARC.
 Some fun shirt finds amidst the racks...
 My love of the Mossimo dress continues, and a gorgeous Banana Republic sweater with shell buttons!
I know, Mom, it's beyond an obsession.  But here are an Ann Taylor and Talbots sweater I couldn't pass up either...I need to quit.  But they're two bucks!
 Finally, some AWESOMELY versatile plastic drawer sets.  These range from $40 - $60 for a set of three.  I 3 large drawers and 5 small drawers, all for $3 each.  Not bad, and now my closet and cabinets are so incredibly organized!
I Believe by Blessed Union of Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment