Saturday, November 20, 2010

This week's thrift store finds

This might be turning from hobby to obsession.  But I used a very small part of my shopping spree funds - and found some great things for my mom too!

Bebe silk top with rhinestone buttons.  Luvs it:
Mim sweaters!  That green one still has the tags: $69.99!  I got it for $6.
 Canadian blue button down (absolutely gorgeous on), Ann Tailor skirt, fun hoodie:
 Vintage silk button down, Limited Sweater, Baby Phat top (so sweet), Ann Taylor casual button down:
Coldwater Creek skirt (so vintage-esque), Cache sleeveless sweater, Ann Taylor Loft peasant top, Charlotte Russe turtle neck sweater:
Close up on the Baby Phat - love this shirt!
 Sweaters from Fossil and two brands I don't know - but still pretty!
Yay!  I really want a dress form...the floor does these pieces NO justice...

2 comments:

  1. dude, seriously. how do you find these?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend a LOT of time digging! :-) It's more of a hobby now...

    ReplyDelete