Friday, November 12, 2010

This week's thrift store finds

Thrift store hopping with my mom has ruined me to going alone!  I kept wanting to turn and say "Look at this!"  But alas, the lady next to me just thought I was crazy.
Very asian-intenstive designs today.  My favorite find was this stunning red silk shirt from Shanghai - still had the original tag in Chinese, and has the most-beautiful hand embroidered details all over it!
See?!
Then I found a Merona skirt for winter working, some soft cord pants from J.Jill, a couple of buton downs, two Limited sweaters for work, a new brown bolero sweater, and the sweetest floral sweater that is super soft!
And a new pair of coral leather shoes, an Old Navy shirt, and an American Eagle velvet blazer!
It was a very successful trip, as almost everything I found today was half off!  I found two vintage Samsonite suitcases and, of course, the usual stuffed animal kills for the Kona man.

No comments:

Post a Comment