Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Failure

This is NOT the beginning of the beautiful relationship.  This was before the first time I tried to spraypaint.  I then had to use liquid sandpaper, then regular sandpaper, and now I have to wait until the temperature creeps above 50 degrees til I can try, once again, to prime it, then paint it for real.

I've been dying to spray paint something since my parents completely revamped their house with a couple of cans themselves.  So, until I can do something with my bedroom furniture, I thought this paper holder for my work materials would be perfect.  Little did I know it would be the project from...well...you know.

Right now, it's sitting in a pile of sanded red laquer spray paint just begging to be thrown over the balcony.  Or primed.  Depending on how I feel when it gets warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment