Friday, September 18, 2009

Where the Magic Happens

This vintage traincase is filled with accessories for my favorite 11 year old's birthday!  Deb asked me if I wanted to go to the Jason Mraz concert at Red Rocks this Saturday, and of course I said sure!  I later found out Sydney - the Birthday Girl - could've asked anyone she wanted to the concert, and she wanted to ask me.  So I was going to make darn sure the present was worthy of the invite!  I should've taken a photo of all the accesssory goodness that went into this thing, but I forgot in my euphoria of being loved! :-)

Before...

And after!

Take a Minute by K'Naan

3 comments:

  1. perfect, Kendra Clayton.

    That is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously... you're loved and you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty awesome - the look on her face was worth it!

    ReplyDelete