Friday, July 24, 2009

All those curves and me with no brakes

Reina and I walked across the street from our office today to eat lunch at the fun cafe that just went in there. Amazing food, but even better: we got to eat outside. It's a lovely 75 degrees here, and in the shade it's absolutely perfect. It still amazes me, despite having been here now for over 3 years. THREE YEARS!

Anyway...this new building also has some fantastic art in its foyer along with the art gallery, to which we received free entrance! So after some great panini and iced tea, we enjoyed random acts of art. Reina also went through the ENTIRE maze on the floor. I didn't realize that was what it was until she started doing it. She went completely to the end, too. Classic.

No photography allowed in the gallery, or I would've taken pictures of the title's source. :-)





Mouthwash by Kate Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment