Thursday, June 4, 2009

Clover

I now sleep terribly when I go out of town. So I stayed up late reading the book I bought at my late night trek to Borders in Rapid City. Clover was a manga produced by the entirely female artist staff at CLAMP comics in Japan. When I fell in love with it in college, it still hadn't been publised in English. When I was perusing the manga shelves, I stumbled upon all 4 incredibly lovely volumes in one amazing book, like the MNR one my sister bought me as the most perfect Christmas present a couple years ago. So now I can take my time to appreciate each amazing page, again...and again...and again.

I had this wall paper on my iMac for months on end back in HHH! I miss the fourth floor dorms sometimes.

No One Sleeps When I'm Awake by The Sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment