Saturday, August 3, 2013

BINGO!

Finally the trip to visit my sister came!  Due to a late SWA flight, I didn't make it in until late Friday  night.  We stayed up too late talking, slept in, enjoyed Irish Breakfast Tea, and headed out to Willie's for what might've been my first fried meal in years!

Texas really likes to ensure your confidence in the sanitation of your flatwear.
Mmmm...poboys.
We did some outlet shopping, shady guy dodging, purchase comparisons, and rested at her house until it was time...for...BINGO!
 Daubers are an actual thing.  This I did not know.
So is Bingo food.  Oh my word.  Best deviled eggs and pie I have ever tasted!  Nar's fav is the Bingo Nacho.  She's got a point...
I was soooooo close.  In my head anyway.  We didn't win anything but it was an absolute blast!  We decided that if we lived closer together (add it to the list), Bingo would quickly become our thing!  It's incredibly cheap entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment