Monday, June 4, 2012

Corner Office

So, technically my office ("cube") is in the corner.  And technically, it does have two windows.  But it occured to me today at lunch that it also has...a window seat!  I tucked myself in against the column and enjoyed my quiche and salad while people watching five stories below.  With the wind we've been having, it was the perfect room with a view without dealing with the gales and smokers!  Not to mention it took me away from my computer which often distracts me during lunch to the point that the regional manager says it takes me two hours to eat.  Double whammy.

JB thought it was brilliant at lunch; Grammes came around towards the end of the day and decided it wasn't a bad set-up either.  His response to my request to bring pillows for me newly discovered window seat? 

"Why not."

Cube FTW.
A Fuoco by Ludovico Einaudi

No comments:

Post a Comment