Saturday, July 9, 2011

China Town

I see so many blogs that do an amazing job walking people through projects with photographs (side note: Kona just ninja-ed under my desk and licked my knee and I thought I'd jump out of my shorts).  I wanted to do that with this particular project.  I've been collecting pieces of China from ARC since I got this idea from Posh at the Chalk Art Festival.  Finally, enough pieces to glue together with E6000 today. And let's face it.  This is the real world, and this is where I work!  With Mike and Kona, enjoying some salsa and Pawn Stars at our kitchen table.
And I realize, despite the lack of art, it's good.  And the result was Mike determined these tiered serving platters for Wine & Cheese night!  Which meant more to me than anything.  Once they dry, I'll post the finished product.


2 comments: