Saturday, October 16, 2010

This week's thrift store finds

I went through my closet and pulled out a big suitcase full of clothes that I can no longer wear; but I did gain a whole new wardrobe of things I couldn't bear to part with, but never thought I'd wear again!  I also found some gems at ARC - BCBG shirt, a couple Target tops, the ever-handy aqua sweater, and a couple button downs.
 The cutest Banana Republic top complete with button roll-up sleeves - you can also see the tip of Kona's paw; this is about when he decided he wanted to be a part of it, too.
 To The Max tunic that is to die for...
 J Crew button down...
 Merona dress (they are my all-time fav)...
 And jeans!  Express, Banana, and Ann Taylor.  All for under 7 bucks each.  It makes having to get rid of all but 1 pair of jeans not so painful...as does going down a couple sizes! :-)
I also found Kona a collapsable crate from Boots and Barkley for Target - originally $30; I got it for $7.  Now I just have to convince him to get in it.  I tried getting in myself (after a hearty scrubbing).  That didn't so much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment