Monday, October 25, 2010

The Soccer Scarf

Unbeknownst to most US Citizens, soccer-lovers have team scarves that they wear, no matter what the weather, to each match.  Usually the team they are supporting is yelling proudly from that scarf.  I, however, am not that good at crochet.  So Mike has to live with stripes.  I've fairly certain he's not that concerned.

The first scarf I've made for the Mike Man - black and kelly green.  The St. Vrain F.C. colors.  I just finished this baby from beginning it in the spring.  Once it gets past a certain temperature I just can't bring myself to crochet anything.  So it had been sitting in my crochet basket for months, when I busted it out last night and decided to finish it.  Was actually able to do so in one evening!  May it be the first of many winter projects to come...since spray painting is now right out.

1 comment: