Sunday, October 3, 2010

Things you can't live without (if you're a girl)

One: an Ulta Rewards Card.  I just earned $20 off my next purchase.  I'm not sure how much I spent to get that, but seriously? $20 off?!  When was the last time that happened to you?

Two: I love Ulta brand eyeshadow.  I always do the free kit with any $17.50 purchase JUST for the eyeshadow.  But this glorious kit was a special for Breast Cancer Awareness month (don't get me started).  I went with the plum color just so I wouldn't get pissed off at the gawdy pink one.  I'm like a little kid with a Halloween pillow case stuffed full of candy with this thing.  Go get one - they're $20 bucks.
 Seriously.  I could wet myself over the color options I now have at my finger tips.  I would say I never need to buy makeup again for years; but we all know that's just not true.
Three: Sally Hansen Color Quick instant-dry nail polish stick.  It's like in high school when you used to paint your nails with white out - only this is actually meant for your nails.  Also it's not toxic.

I finally broke down and bought one because they were on sale and I've wanted to try it for forever.  They aren't kidding: it instantly dries.  And as you can see, it looks pretty darn good for white-out-like nail polish!  It also fits so nicely in my tiny Fossil purse; this is very handy for a chronic, traveling nail-bighter and polish-picker.  What?  I'm at the DMV?  That's ok - I've got my nail polish; I'll just touch this hand right up.  Oh you forgot I was coming in today Mr. Dealer?  That's ok, do you have a chair I could use for 5 minutes?  It doesn't even smell!

The portability kills me.  Get some; it's worth it for that alone.

2 comments:

  1. the best part of this was your expression when you saw the advertisement for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it's so cool, Mike! SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete