Saturday, September 25, 2010

This week's thrift store find

Lots of clothing, amazingly enough, which is not something I usually look for.

Possible Halloween costume...
Absolutely adorable vintage dress for work purposes.  I even have the perfect shoes.  It'll be beautiful for fall!
Amazing Ann Taylor Loft suit that is just beautiful.  Still had the tags - it was priced at $17.99, but blue tags were half off today.  It's a size 0 - I never thought I'd wear that again!
A slew of $1 stuffed animals for destroying by Kona the Barbarian.  He's already unstuffed 2, and it's only been a few hours.  Good times.
Finally, these lights that used to hang on my porch, but unfortunately our current set up is not conducive for them.  So I found this container at Goodwill and turned them into a living room light fixture!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE that light fixture. very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come to Houston(note "when" not "if") :) you are so going thrift shop perusing with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CD - Thank you! Glad you like it as much as I do!

    PBJ - it is SO on! I hope you can keep up as I could do that all day!!!

    ReplyDelete