Sunday, September 26, 2010

Persistance

It has been the month of bachelor parties as many of Mike's friends commit themselves to marriage; and beforehand commit really stupid things on nights full of mischief and drunken bad ideas.  It fascinates me to hear about these evenings - but on this last one, I completely forgot about my phone, enjoying a glass of Menage and watching Netflix movies on demand.  It was about 1:30 am when I told Kona he should've told me it was so late, and I got ready for bed.  I then remembered my phone, only to find 20 texts from Mike, the last of which were a hazy desperation for me to answer back!

Needless to say, I felt awful.  Especially when I discovered that he had purchased a rose for me at one of the bars, and had subsequently gone on protecting it all night.  Trust me, it was a feat.  So here it is, having perked up from water (and reassurance that it's owner was not at all angry and punishing Mike for going out with his friends, she had simply lost track of time and her phone), beautiful as when he bought it.

Maybe more so.
Club Thing by Yoav

2 comments: