Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hang Ups

We finally got the last painting (for the upstairs, anyway) hung!  Our bedroom is officially complete!

Here is the entrance...it's on the back of the house overlooking the green space and a lovely view of the mountains:
To the right is the bed along with our old art work.  New sheets though!  Very exciting.
To the left, the dresser and a painting Mike bought me which I SO love.  It's huge, almost as tall as I am, probably too big for the room.  But I lay in bed and stare at it like it's going out of style.  Just love it.
To the left of that, our bathroom.  A little bit of a weird layout - although Mike says it was common in New Mexico.  So maybe it's just strange for Texas!  But we're getting used to it, and the window makes for a quasi-outdoor shower with the eastern sun in the morning:
And finally, to the right of the bed.  I seriously need (want?) a couple throw pillows.  But these are pretty difficult colors to coordinate, so I've discovered.  Any ideas?
How You Like Me Now by The Heavy

2 comments: