Monday, April 5, 2010

Blue Willow

Second completed room: the dining area/kitchen.  We tried to de-clutter the counters, especially with the sleek black and chrome look.  I think we've done well!  

The fridge has a water/ice dispenser.  I can't tell you how adult this makes me feel!  Hahahahahaha!

The postcards were some of the first memoirs of my trips throughout Colorado.  And the sunflower theme with the painting from Repper (from Europe no less!) and the small one I found at the last art sale in town makes me happy.

This is the view from the 2nd-ish story looking down (I love how the sunlight filters through the cobalt glass - our backyard gets almost constant sun!):


I also was about to pitch a couple of square vases from a Medallion Elite banquet a loooong time ago.  Instead, I used them to give some height to my only china collection: Franz Porcelain.  I love these pieces.  And would buy more if they were so expensive.  I broke a spoon (first casualty of 4 moves) while putting them away.  It shatter when it hit the floor.  I thought I would've cried, but I didn't.  That's what eBay's for!

No comments:

Post a Comment