Sunday, January 3, 2010

Testing...Testing...1 - 2 - 3...is this thing on?

Alright.  I'm tired.  I've spent way to much time crying in frustration.  My husband is in Florida, it's my first week back in a new job that's kicking my butt after 2 glorious weeks of vacation.  I've been working 12 hours a day, and having work dreams wherein I send a necessary e-mail 4 hours after the deadline.

So, for the first time in 1001 Words history, we're trying something new.  This week, January 4 - January 8 the photos I post will be from YOU.  Comment with any sort of link to a photo you took, or one you love.  A funny clip on the internet, or your favorite website from which I can glean pictoral representation.  New video?  Picture of your dog?  Shameless self-promotion of your blog?  Do it.

I don't care; send me something.  7 somethings, to be exact.

Please.

We will resume our regularly scheduled photographical broadcast this Saturday (a week from today).  Can't wait to see what people have!

2 comments:

  1. dang it, i just saw this! i'll send something in when i go home today if it's not too late!

    ReplyDelete