Friday, January 8, 2010

It made me get wet eyes

Again, from Stephanie...what a great way to end the week!

You know my extreme love for buttons, KClay.
It’s even one of my (albeit lightly used) nicknames.
Buttons.
Walking down the streets of Denver, looking down at this beautiful button bouquet that you’d commissioned for your wedding… looking up at you walking with your dad… walking toward making a commitment to another person. So unafraid. So sure. So happy. So ready. We caught the trolley, remember? Of course you do J Everyone was staring at you… and smiling

I was so honored to stand next to you both as a witness and forever support as you married your choice. So honored. On the plane ride to CO, I wrote in my journal the different life lessons I’d learned with you.
From going through a funk regarding church to forming new opinions only to learn that I’m my opinions need to remain soft… my commitment to the Word and what it says, strong.
I became more of who I am today with you than most of the other people in my life.
And that’s what this picture says.
It says life is meant to be celebrated.
Celebrate everything as God’s people. Find beauty… because it’s everywhere
Undone by Lifehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment