Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dorks

Space Needle!!!

They even had free binoculars.  You seriously can't live with your windows open anywhere near this place...
Space Needle Lovies.
The only shot I got of the Science Fiction Museum (you would've loved it, Moom) before my camera died.  I HATE THAT.
This gives whole new meaning to the term!
Designed by the same architect responsible for the original twin towers at the World Trade Center, this conglomeration of buildings once housed the 1962 World Fair.  It is now a sweet Science Place.
Mike was not impressed with the dino exhibit...
"I hate insects."

"I love butterflies!!!"
This was taken right before a butterfly landed on my finger...and my camera died.  But the butterfly pavillion was absolutely, breathtakingly spectacular!  After that, we went to the Science Fiction Museum (awesome), back to the Light Rail, grabbed some soup bread bowls and boba tea, then made it back to the room in the rain.  We ordered room service, rented The Hangover, and channel surfed for the rest of the night!  When you don't have cable, TV is a novelty...one we're still glad we don't have!
Take Me Home by After Midnight Project

3 comments:

  1. butterfly pavillion?

    oh my.

    did you come back to CO or decide to take a career turn at the beauty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We came back... although there was some "what if we won the lottery" talk... Speaking of which, did you buy a ticket hon? I think there's a drawing this evening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph - I SERIOUSLY pondered it.

    Mike - I thought YOU were?!

    ReplyDelete