Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reunited

I wrote about painting this little thing last January. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about picking her up! When I went to the pottery painting place, there wasn't one on the shelf. I knew...she was gone. I spoke to the girl working there, who said they usually have an auction for charity with pieces that are left for a long time. A little sad...

"But I think we have one on display back on the shelves as an example. Maybe..."

If she hadn't thought of that, we never would've found each other! It was meant to be. :-)

No One's Gonna Love You by Band of Horses

2 comments:

  1. P.S.-- awesome that they used it as an EXAMPLE piece!!!!!

    you're an artist!

    "yes, I have a piece on gallery display... oh where?... at the pottery painting place."

    New random fact to add to your list.

    ReplyDelete