Friday, February 27, 2009

BEARS!

After my boss (seriously huge guy - we hire amazing people), Mike, and I moved all my packed boxes from 1016 to 14202, we started going through and emptying them. The great thing about packing slowly, and early, is that you forget about your stuff! So when I unpacked the select stuffed animals that have made it with me to my 25th year, and umpteenth move (dorm - apartment - dorm - home - CO - now a 2 bedroom) I scooped them all up and ran through the apartment shouting "BEARS!" Although, I have to say this is slightly remiss: Twitches is definitely not a bear, nor is Gap Rabbit. But those notwithstanding, that's a buttload of bears I've got in my arms! And the warmth and happiness that flowed from them through me was something to write home about.

2 comments:

  1. ah, I can hear you yelling in my head :)

    it's a sweet little sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and enclose a picture... that somebody who enjoyed taking it, took.

    ReplyDelete