Friday, January 23, 2009

Snail Mail

The problem (one of the many) with traveling is that mail kind of backs up. But this just proves you never know what the ol' mailman is going to bring you...

Capital One - they screw up your credit report, make you call India and three different clerks to fix their mistake, and then they mail you a check for fifty cents. Who knows why.

Letter from Small Red Flower! Yay!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand WHAT?! I am NOT old enough to be getting one of these! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Shooting Star by Air Traffic

3 comments:

  1. uhhh, boohiss on the credit report snafoo!

    how did you even know there was a problem? That's what gets me... I had a $300 plus water bill a few months ago. Our normal bill is $30.

    Yep.

    I e-mailed. I called. I visited... there had to be a problem, but the water folks said "no."

    No. After almost a month of fighting, I just paid it.

    way to successfully fight the man, K.W.

    fight on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got off the phone with my insurance company for the FOURTH time. They finally admitted the didn't do what they were supposed to and one more month and that medical bill will go to collections.

    I dunno, I'm just nicely insistant, and I don't take "no" for an answer. Don't mess with the Kendra!

    Oh, and they did that to an ex of mine in College Station too! He paid as well cause there was no fighting it! They added a zero and there was no contestation. That is SO not cool. I'd go to the BBB if I were you - it's a CS thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got jury duty over the summer. Not one of the best ways to spend vacation.

    ReplyDelete