Sunday, June 15, 2008

Upolster Me

After spending less than 24 hours in another state over my Saturday and Sunday, I finally reached my apartment with cooking gear in hand. I spent what was left of my non-existent weekend throwing together some Southwestern Stew, napping, working out, and enjoying some long-awaited web comics and mangas that have been sitting in my hard drive and on my chair for weeks. Speaking of chair...here are the materials I'm thinking quite hard on recovering my $10 chair with. I love this thing, the brown is the softest material I've ever felt, and the print has butterflies!

Can it get any better? Not unless you're re-upolstering with baby's bottom!

And I'm pretty sure that's frowned upon in most states...

Thoughts?

Today's song:
Your Heart Is an Empty Room - Death Cab for Cutie

2 comments:

  1. what if you left the cushion green and just redid the chair portion with the leafy stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cushion green TOTALLY clashes with my couch...

    ReplyDelete